Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- The responsible party according to Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is ZWEITZEUGEN e.V. (non-profit), email@example.com (see also imprint). Our data protection officer is Dr. iur. Andreas Pinheiro LL.M., firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
Rights, in particular to information and revocation
- You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability
- If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Should the lawfulness of the processing be based on consent, it remains valid until the exercise of the revocation.
- All requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or to the address given in § 1 para. 2.
- You can request us to delete your data at any time. In this context, there may be legal retention periods that allow us to keep your data until the expiry of the period.
- If your data should be incorrect, you have the right to request us to correct it. We will comply with this request without delay.
- You have the right to obtain from us, as far as technically possible, your personal data provided to us in a readable format in order to make it available to another company (right to data portability).
- You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority responsible for you. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link https://www.bfdi.bund.de/EN/Home/home_node.html.
- We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of the art in each case.
Collection of personal data for informative use and contacting
- In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific web page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- When you contact us by e-mail your e-mail address, name and, if you so indicate, your telephone number will be stored by us. The purpose of this storage is only to contact you to answer your questions.
- The legal basis for the collection of data when contacting us is the consent you have given by sending the e-mail (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
- Likewise, we do not use your data for our own or third party advertising purposes.
- The data mentioned in § 4 are stored in log files on a server of our service provider 1blu.de. Its server systems are located exclusively in a data center in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- The hoster is 1blu AG, Riedemannweg 60, 13627 Berlin, Germany. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at https://www.1blu.de/datenschutz/.
Data transfer for website maintenance
- We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless we inform you about a disclosure.
- Our IT service providers have access to our stored data in order to correct errors and enable us to implement the required technical and organizational measures. In this regard, we invoke our legitimate interest in securing our IT pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO or the fulfillment of legal obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
- The IT service provider(s) have been carefully selected by us and commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. The service providers will not disclose this data to third parties.
- Your data will not be passed on outside the EU/EEA area.
- When using the website, only those cookies are stored on your computer that are absolutely necessary for the use of the website.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- The following cookies are used:
Persistence: 1 year
Description: Cookie from Piwik Pro to assign a pseudonym (ID) to visitors and aggregate user data
Description: Session cookie from Piwik Pro to collect visitor statistics and web interactions
Persistence: 1 year
Description: cookie that stores the set privacy settings
Use of the Piwik Consent Manager ("cookie banner")
- We use functions of the provider Piwik on our website. Piwik is backed by the company Piwik PRO GmbH, Kurfürstendamm 21, 10719 Berlin, Germany. Piwik offers us, among other things, the possibility to provide you with a comprehensive cookie notice (also called cookie banner or cookie notice). By using this function, data from you can be sent to Piwik PRO GmbH, stored and processed.
- We use the Piwik Consent Manager to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies in your browser and to document this in a privacy-compliant manner. In addition, the technology behind Piwik scans, controls and evaluates all cookies and tracking measures on this website.
- The data mentioned in § 4 are processed by Piwik Pro. Furthermore, an encrypted, anonymous key is generated and stored, which stores proof of consent (via a cookie).
- With regard to the use and storage of consent, we refer to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as we are required by law to be able to prove consent (Art. 5 para. 2 DSGVO). The possibility to turn off cookies is enabled by the so-called cookie banner. Obtaining consent when setting cookies is a requirement of § 15 para. 3 TMG in conjunction with. Art 7 DSGVO (see also ECJ "Planet 49" ECLI:EU:C:2019:801).